The above link tag Kelly A. Kehs artwork: Red Dragon

Painting of the day

Painting of the day
Reliving The Day

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Red Dragon

Here is another dose of BeatRed Designs.  This is one of my favorites (and seems to be others favorites so far).  This is available on tshirts for guys and girls and bandanas.  I am most likely going to do a line of mousepads with the BeatRed Designs as well.  Other future products may include buttons, magnets, messenger bags, etc... By request I will also be doing doggie bandanas and infant/kids clothes.  I have this dragon available in red and gray.  The red dragon looks awesome on a red ringer t-shirt especially.  This was the first design for my clothing line and it went through many transformations before completion.  I would love your feedback.  If you would like to order one of these shirts or bandanas drop me an email.  kkehs@hotmail.com  attn: BeatRed Thanks!


No comments: