The above link tag Kelly A. Kehs artwork: More Collaborative Art

Painting of the day

Painting of the day
Reliving The Day

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Collaborative Art

For those of you who do not know I have started a series of collaborative paintings with my 5 year old nephew. This is #2 in the series. He does the drawing and I add the paint. I really like how this one came out-I am going to get to work on some more in this series-I believe there will be a 7 pieces all together. If you look closely you can see one of his little people in it. He also worked his name in there too-see if you can find it! I love children's art and I adore my nephew. When I told him my idea he loved it and went right to work on the drawings. I don't have titles for these yet-I think I will work with him on that after they are complete. Some more will be coming your way soon! Enjoy!




No comments: