The above link tag Kelly A. Kehs artwork: Current Exhibits

Painting of the day

Painting of the day
Reliving The Day

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Current Exhibits

Just wanted to update everyone on my current exhibits. You can find my work at the following:

Goggleworks-Reading, PA
This juried exhibition "The Natural World" will be on display in the Cohen Gallery until June 29th. There is a lot of great artwork in this exhibit- about 75 pieces were chosen from over 500 entries.

Goggleworks-Reading, PA
Wall space display-third floor. Check out my personal exhibition space upstairs. This is a sampling of some of my latest creations-all items are for sale. I also have my mousepads for sale in the giftshop on the first floor.

The CSI Group-Paramus, NJ
I have 17 paintings on display through June.

Howard Gallery-New Hope, PA
If you are in the area, this is a great gallery-a nice collection of artwork. I have a few pieces on display here.

Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments: