The above link tag Kelly A. Kehs artwork: Clothing Line

Painting of the day

Painting of the day
Reliving The Day

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clothing Line


For those of you who are not aware, I am starting a clothing line based on tattoo-inspired designs. I decided to do a separate line of clothing with images of my paintings on them. I thought that the new series of nudes I did would look great on a shirt. This attatched image "On The Prowl" happens to be my favorite of the 4 that I have so far. If anyone would like to see other images of my paintings on clothing I would appreciate the feedback. (and I would be more than happy to do custom orders) These products can be ordered via email at this time and I will ship the products directly to you. Thanks to everyone for your support.

No comments: